I didn't get a picture of them, but for the Super Bowl party on Sunday, I baked some Blondies. First time ever! Got the recipe at...where else would I get it. The Hershey website. And since the link doesn't actually bring you to the recipe, I included it for you. Quick, easy, and delicious. Light, fluffy, moist. I could go on. They even had a high altitude adjustment!! Yay!! Those are hard to come by. Oh, and I found a picture on their website:) I would definitely recommend them.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in small chocolate chips. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 3 dozen bars.
HIGH ALTITUDE DIRECTIONS:
- Increase flour to 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons
- Decrease baking powder to 3/4 teaspoon
- Decrease packed light brown sugar to 1-1/4 cups
- Increase milk to 1/4 cup
- Bake at 350°F, 27 to 32 minutes