Friday, June 4, 2010

How Does He Do It?

Much to my surprise, the sweet love notes keep coming. I found one with some Baskin Robbins gift certificates on Tuesday, so I headed to get my treat, and lucky for me, it was $1 scoop night!! Yay! So I got two scoops, and only used half of my gift certificates. More sweets for me:)

Then, Scott tells me to keep an eye on the mail. I checked Wednesday, nothing. I checked today(Thursday) before work and still nothing. But the mail had not arrived yet for the day, so I checked on my way home. And what do I find??? The sweetest note of them all that made me bawl like a little baby. And not to mention, he told me to look in our linen closet where he had hidden a box of fine dark chocolates under our pillow cases.

Man, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

Man, he is sweet!!!

Logan Family said...

I love the "sweet tooth" picture. Haha! And does your letter say Emily (Noodle) Copeland?

The Copelands said...

Haha, yes Anna. He calls me noodle:)

Lindsay said...

Awwwwwwww....!