Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love Notes

I'll warn you now, this post is going to be a little cheesy. Ok, maybe WAY cheesy. But I love my husband very much. He is currently on an adventure without me. That doesn't happen too often, but he and his buddy took off to hit up climbing in Yosemite, backpacking in the Redwoods, sea kayaking in the San Juan Islands, climbing in Leavenworth Washington and an international beard and mustache festival in Bend Oregon. Fun for him! Not so much for me, seeing as I am stuck at home working while he is out having fun.

On to the cheesiness. He felt terrible for leaving me behind. The day he left, I found a note telling me how much he'll miss me and how much he loves me and baby boy Copeland. Then, he goes on to tell met hat if I get lonely, I just need to watch a little Magnum PI. We have the complete seventh season on DVD:) So, the next day, I pull out Magnum PI just to find a hidden note with a five dollar bill and his blockbuster card, telling me that it is my ticket to the girliest movie I can find while he is gone. And that he thinks I am the cutest pregnant lady ever:)

A few days later, I find, hidden in a kitchen cabinet underneath a platter we have, a puzzle and a note from him telling me I am his number one puzzler and he thought I might be getting bored without him there, so he wanted to entertain me while I was gone. Anyway, short but sweet. I feel loved. And I'm lucky to have a husband who thinks of me, even when he is far away on his manly adventures.


4 comments:

The Photo Pharm said...

cute! you guys are having a baby!

Briana said...

awww... so sweet! what a thoughtful guy! husbands are the best.

that is quite the adventure that scott is on! i was away from eric for a week when i was pregnant with elena (sad time!) but it was strangely comforting to me to have our baby with me and know that because of that i had a little bit of eric with me, in a way. :)

and speaking of being a cute pregnant lady, we need a picture of your little belly! :)

Megan and Ben Smith said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever heard! Way to be amazing scott!

-nick and whitley- said...

HOW STINKIN' CUTE!!! :) :) awwww!!! love cute husbees!