Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Baby is almost here! I cannot believe it! I have one more week and three days of work before I begin my maternity leave. I hope I make it! Or at least until Sunday...Scott has a microbiology and a physiology test this week. I don't want him to come quite yet, even if these contractions are hurting. If he doesn't come next week, that's ok, I'm not due until October 15th, but Scott has tests again on the ninth and thirteenth. So, come next week or wait until the 14th, ok baby? Thanks.


Briana said...

any progress yet? (dilation, effacement?)

The Copelands said...

yes! I went to the hospital today to get checked out, I was 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced, but no progress while I was there, so they sent me home. I'm just waiting...hope you are feeling better!